Your Writing Coach Blog accepts guest posts provided the following conditions are met:
- Posts must be a minimum of 500 words.
- Content should be unique, high quality and actionable. Rehashed, generic content will not be accepted.
- Self-promoting links will only be allowed in the author bio. Please limit those to two.
- No submissions for client backlinks, please. Guest bloggers should be looking to promote their own blogs and connect with my readers. Submissions that appear to be for SEO purposes only will not be accepted.
- Please include a photo of yourself to be added to your byline (optional).
- Please do a search on this site to ensure your topic has not already been covered.
- You must have a blog that is current.
Special Consideration will be given for the following topics:
- Building a Successful Blog
- Social Marketing
- Writing Tips
- Information about grammar
- Tips on creating an e-book
- Blogging Tips
- Writing Exercises
- What story you can tell about being a writer/author
- Time Management
- Book promotion
- Your full name
- Your post title
- The body of your post
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required)
- A short bio
- Your blog URL address
I will be in touch within one week to let you know if your guest post will be published.