- About Succeed At Writing
- What Others Say about Succeed At Writing
- Why Choose Succeed At Writing
- Be a Better Writer Packages
- Workshops Available for Groups & Conferences
- Writing Challenges
- Benefits of Hiring Your Writing Coach
- Contact Your Writing Coach
- Guest Blogging
- Words Can Heal Zazzle Store
- Coming Soon: Online Courses
- Terms of Service
- Special Free Assessment
Friday, October 17, 2014
Friday Writing Prompt - Love Scenes
This is a LOVE SCENE not a SEX SCENE. That's EROTICA. We're not going there. What I'm trying to lead you to do is show (not tell) how two people express their love for each other through intimate words and action.
"Write a love scene that demonstrates two people expressing their love and adoration for each other. Make sure the scene includes dialogue and action. Use an experience from your own life as inspiration or make on up."
Did this prompt help you? Why or why not? Were you able come up with a response for the prompt? Did you use something from your own life as inspiration or did you make something up? Did you remember to use dialogue and action? Did you remember to "Show" not "Tell" when creating your story?
Please let me know in the comments below.