- About Succeed At Writing
- What Others Say about Succeed At Writing
- Why Choose Succeed At Writing
- Be a Better Writer Packages
- Workshops Available for Groups & Conferences
- Writing Challenges
- Benefits of Hiring Your Writing Coach
- Contact Your Writing Coach
- Guest Blogging
- Words Can Heal Zazzle Store
- Coming Soon: Online Courses
- Terms of Service
- Special Free Assessment
Friday, August 8, 2014
Friday Writing Prompt - What If
"What if you opened a fortune cookie and found a tiny map inside?"
What would you do? What kind of map is it? Where does it lead? Is your character going to follow the map?
These are the kinds of questions this prompt should stimulate and even more. Write ideas, a list of words that might come in handy with the story, maybe a list of research material you might need.
Did this prompt help you? Why or why not? Were you able to imagine a character opening the cookie and finding the map? Did you want to send your character on an adventure? Please let me know in the comments below.