- About Succeed At Writing
- What Others Say about Succeed At Writing
- Why Choose Succeed At Writing
- Be a Better Writer Packages
- Workshops Available for Groups & Conferences
- Writing Challenges
- Benefits of Hiring Your Writing Coach
- Contact Your Writing Coach
- Guest Blogging
- Words Can Heal Zazzle Store
- Coming Soon: Online Courses
- Terms of Service
- Special Free Assessment
Friday, August 1, 2014
Friday Writing Prompt - Sentence Starter
If so, I got the message loud and clear. How about some good old-fashioned writing prompts? You enjoyed the Five Minute Writing Prompts I did before, so we'll deviate a bit from that and remove the time restraint.
Write whatever comes to your mind, through your heart, or flows from your fingers.
Here is your prompt: Complete the following sentence starter: "The plot for a novel or movie I would like to write involves..."
Really push yourself to describe the plot, characters and setting. Let your imagination run wild. There is no judging ... it's just you and your paper.
Questions: Did you enjoy the change in prompt styles? Did you come up with a novel or movie idea? Is it a viable idea? Are you going to follow it further? Did you like this prompt? Yes, No? What did or didn't you like about it?
Please comment below.